Do you know how to “dress for the day?” Do you use your clothing as a tool, instead of a shield? Until recently, I wasn’t very purposeful about my style choices. With some help and inspiration from two amazing women, I’ve discovered the joy of intentional style. Abby Barnhart and Nicole Otchy are my guests for Episode Three of the Intentional Chatter Podcast.
Have a Listen:
On iTunes: Click here to listen to this episode on iTunes!
Right here: Click here to listen to this episode now!
Or download it here: Right click and save to download this episode!
Pictures, Links & Resources:
- – Nicole’s post about clothing being a tool not a shield
- – aVOID (Provides information about the use of child labor by different manufacturers)
- – Information on the Bangladesh garment factory tragedy (and I loved this commentary in response)
- – Book on ethical fashion: Overdressed : The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion by Elizabeth Cline
- – Abby’s favorite outfit
- – Delusions of Grandeur mixing dots and florals and mint on mint
- – Nicole’s 6 Wardrobe Essentials for New Moms
- – Madewell Dress that Nicole loves: The Afternoon Dress
- – 25 Ways to Wear a Scarf in 4.5 Minutes!
- – Abby’s post on folding a scarf
- – Cool tripod for taking selflies.
I would love to hear your input! Share your thoughts on Parenting and Yoga in the comments below or send me a tweet using the hashtag #IntentionalChatter.sign up for email updates here!